A Place Called Home

Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands. 1 Thessalonians 4:11

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wetumpka, Alabama, United States

I am a wife of 40years and a mother of six, mother-in-law to four, and grandmother to fifteen. I completed my 24 years of homeschooling. I have lived many years of my adult life in Italy and Greece.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Today was a wonderful Mother's Day. Early this morning, Brandon called from China, and Jon called right as we were all coming in from church. Gabriel was very patient sitting through his Grandpa's sermon, but soon decided that he'd rather look around the building with his Dad. Great Grandpa and Grandma came over for lunch, bringing her wonderful roast.Tim spent the afternoon helping me figure out how to place pictures on this blog. Everyone is heading home in a few minutes. I'm including a picture of our handsome grandson, Gabriel, sitting on our new bed linens, which were a gift from our children. Happy Mother's Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home