A Place Called Home

Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands. 1 Thessalonians 4:11

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wetumpka, Alabama, United States

I am a wife of 40years and a mother of six, mother-in-law to four, and grandmother to fifteen. I completed my 24 years of homeschooling. I have lived many years of my adult life in Italy and Greece.

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Happy Anniversary, Terry!


Today Terry and I celebrate 28 years together. We have been blessed with good health, a lovely home, six wonderful children and two wonderful son-in-laws, one and a half grandchildren, and a sweet dog, Annabelle. We live two blocks away from the best father and mother-in-law that any woman could have. We worship with a wonderful body of believers in Bethel Springs, and Terry is blessed with a great job at Freed-Hardeman. We have travelled to many, many countries together. We have set up house in three countries. We have cruised the Mediterranean, floated down the Nile, walked amidst the Pyramids, and shared in the joy of watching four of our children accept Christ as their Savior. Daily, we continue to have the privilege of enjoying the lives of two adorable little boys ...soccer games, sharing good books, birthday parties, trips to Chucky Cheese. Thirty years ago Terry asked me to marry him. I was 17 years old and he was 20. I could never have comprehended in all of my wildest imaginings the life that I would share with him by saying "Yes".
"Delight in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart." Psalm 37:4

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home