A Place Called Home

Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands. 1 Thessalonians 4:11

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wetumpka, Alabama, United States

I am a wife of 40years and a mother of six, mother-in-law to four, and grandmother to fifteen. I completed my 24 years of homeschooling. I have lived many years of my adult life in Italy and Greece.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Trick or Trunk

The boys had a wonderful time trick or treating this year. They really didn't even go around to all the cars for candy, but instead headed off to play with their friends. They went on the hayride, had their picture taken, swung at the pinata (though we got tickled when Christian said he almost broke the "pieta"-, a famous statue at the Vatican:), and did the cake walk. Christian won two cakes and was unhappy that they wouldn't let him try again.We decided not to do the neighborhood trick-or-treating this year since we have celebrated quite a bit already. Fortunately, the boys didn't even mention it. We're meeting with friends all this month to do a unit study on Pilgrims and Indians, so I guess they've got plenty of opportunities to hang out with friends.Thankfully, there is only a handful of candy left...so no more sugar highs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home