A Place Called Home

Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands. 1 Thessalonians 4:11

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wetumpka, Alabama, United States

I am a wife of 40years and a mother of six, mother-in-law to four, and grandmother to fifteen. I completed my 24 years of homeschooling. I have lived many years of my adult life in Italy and Greece.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Charlotte Kimberly




One of the many delightful aspects of these past few weeks has been sharing our days with our granddaughter Charlotte. Since moving here in April from Sicily, we have been able to take many walks, visits and spend time playing in the pool in the backyard. She is a sweet, content child who has brought much joy to our lives. Today I came home with a new dollhouse for the grandbabies. Charlotte was pretty excited about it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home