A Place Called Home

Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands. 1 Thessalonians 4:11

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wetumpka, Alabama, United States

I am a wife of 40years and a mother of six, mother-in-law to four, and grandmother to fifteen. I completed my 24 years of homeschooling. I have lived many years of my adult life in Italy and Greece.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

A Day in the Kitchen

Today was as close to a perfect day as I've had in a long time. The boys were so helpful all day, while I spent the day getting a months worth of meals in the freezer. This was my first time to do this since Terry was diagnosed gluten-free, so I had to try a lot of new recipes. I made Chicken in Apricot Sauce, Marinated Chicken, Lasagna, Chili-Corn Casserole, Meatballs, Stuffed Green Peppers, Frozen Cranberry Salad, Gator Salad, Cranberry Nut Loaves,Taco Meat,and Ham dishes. The house smells wonderful, my kitchen is clean, and I can now step out to the freezer each morning when it's time for school and pull out the evening meal.I also got all the Halloween decorations packed away.Thanksgiving will be here soon. I'm so excited! We're celebrating at Chelsea and Justin's this year..making memories in their first home together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home