A Place Called Home

Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands. 1 Thessalonians 4:11

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wetumpka, Alabama, United States

I am a wife of 40years and a mother of six, mother-in-law to four, and grandmother to fifteen. I completed my 24 years of homeschooling. I have lived many years of my adult life in Italy and Greece.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Log Cabin Life



This evening I finaly found some pictures that I took a while back that I had been meaning to post. We went and spent the weekend at the home of the John Parkers if Nashville. They have an old restored cabin on a beautiful piece of countryside. The hills of Tennessee can't be beat on a Springtime morning. The boys were up bright and early to fish and play in the creek. They enjoyed the horses and fishing, while we enjoyed the wonderful meal and the fellowship. It was such a lovely relaxing weekend. It still makes me smilejust thinking about it:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home