A Place Called Home

Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands. 1 Thessalonians 4:11

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wetumpka, Alabama, United States

I am a wife of 40years and a mother of six, mother-in-law to four, and grandmother to fifteen. I completed my 24 years of homeschooling. I have lived many years of my adult life in Italy and Greece.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

www.myhomesteadblessings.blogspot.com

Thanks to Chelsea I now have all my blog postings in one spot and am ready to begin chronically our adventures with our new life in Alabama.Lord willing, I will post on a more regular basis so that I'll be able to have a reminder of the special times that are so easily forgotten in the busyness of life.We are excited to get this move behind us,settle in with our new church family, and begin sharing our new home with family and friends, and even some strangers!

1 Comments:

Blogger sojourner2earth said...

Hello! I was one of those 'strangers' some years back when my son came to visit Freed. You kept us and his now wife and her mother during our stay. Pray your move is a good one and that you will be happy in your new home!

5:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home