A Place Called Home

Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands. 1 Thessalonians 4:11

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wetumpka, Alabama, United States

I am a wife of 40years and a mother of six, mother-in-law to four, and grandmother to fifteen. I completed my 24 years of homeschooling. I have lived many years of my adult life in Italy and Greece.

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Bella Vita


This morning we drove to Cordova to visit Chelsea for the day. Terry watched the boys in the pool while we went and visited the store where Chelsea works. God could not have placed her in a more perfect place. I met the owner and one of the women she works with, They were both absolutely delightful. The store is charming. I know now why Chelsea enjoys her work so much. We went to the Avenues outdoor mall in Collierville. It was wonderful! There are fountains, and sculptures of children playing and brick walkways. It really reminds me of small town life. We found some wonderful bargains for the boys. Life is so good when you can spend an entire day with a daughter who is happy, in love with life,and in love with her new husband (he was on a fishing trip for the day). I am so blessed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home