A Place Called Home

Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands. 1 Thessalonians 4:11

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wetumpka, Alabama, United States

I am a wife of 40years and a mother of six, mother-in-law to four, and grandmother to fifteen. I completed my 24 years of homeschooling. I have lived many years of my adult life in Italy and Greece.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Father's Day



The children all came on Saturday to celebrate Father's Day. We had a wonderful time cooking steaks out on the grill, eating and then watching the USA vs. Italy in the World Cup.The kids gave their Dad a new Ipod that will hold 1000 songs. They do know him well! He has wanted one for a long time, but I know he would never have gone out and bought himself one. It should arrive in a few days, just in time for him to totally tune me out all through Italy!Justin and Chelsea had to leave early, but the others were all here for church this morning, and then lunch out at our favorite Mexican restaurant.The weekend would have been perfect if only I wasn't sitting here worried about them driving home in terible weather.I think it's just a Mom thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home