A Place Called Home

Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands. 1 Thessalonians 4:11

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wetumpka, Alabama, United States

I am a wife of 40years and a mother of six, mother-in-law to four, and grandmother to fifteen. I completed my 24 years of homeschooling. I have lived many years of my adult life in Italy and Greece.

Monday, June 12, 2006

Summer Days




Belinda sent me on a picture of the boys that she'd taken at basketball camp that I thought I'd share.The other picture is of the boys playing baseball in the backyard. Christian has on his Dad's baseball uniform from third grade. They are growing too fast. We don't have much going on this week, other than a trip to Tullahoma on Wednesday, so we're doing a little reading and writing...and a lot of playing. I am so grateful for the quiet life that God has blessed me with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home