A Place Called Home

Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands. 1 Thessalonians 4:11

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wetumpka, Alabama, United States

I am a wife of 40years and a mother of six, mother-in-law to four, and grandmother to fifteen. I completed my 24 years of homeschooling. I have lived many years of my adult life in Italy and Greece.

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Wonderful Times With Family


Since I last wrote we have had a wonderful week with our daughter, Chelsea and her sweet husband, Justin. His brother and new fiance', Ryan and Brooke, also joined us for the week. We ate wonderful meals al fresco, wandered the countryside, toured Florence and spent an entire day amid the waterways of Venice. We were among the Pre-Palio crowd in Siena, and ate gelati in San Gimignano--no longer a forgotten hilltown:) I loved spending time with Chelsea, but of course we didn't have enough time to do all that I would have liked:( I'm so proud of her. She is doing a wonderful job balancing being a wife, friend, church worker--on top of her position with Ethan Allen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home