A Place Called Home

Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands. 1 Thessalonians 4:11

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wetumpka, Alabama, United States

I am a wife of 40years and a mother of six, mother-in-law to four, and grandmother to fifteen. I completed my 24 years of homeschooling. I have lived many years of my adult life in Italy and Greece.

Monday, June 19, 2006

Traveling Shoes




I've spent the morning gathering things together to pack the boys for their stay at Katie's.This next week is a busy one with packing, getting the house ready for our absence, teaching VBS, and a good-bye dinner for Nancy. I am getting excited about returning to Italy.I realized in church yesterday that in only two Sundays I would be worshipping in Florence with Luigi, Liliana, Gianfranco, Robbie and Mona. That's so exciting.I'd be even more excited if all of my children were going to be with us. I know the older ones would really love to be getting on a plane and going home again.Lord willing, that day will come sooner rather than later, but in the mean time...these pictures are for each of you.And yes, I will bring you each a Kinderegg!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sheila said...

Firenze con la neve! Che bella!

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home