A Place Called Home

Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands. 1 Thessalonians 4:11

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wetumpka, Alabama, United States

I am a wife of 40years and a mother of six, mother-in-law to four, and grandmother to fifteen. I completed my 24 years of homeschooling. I have lived many years of my adult life in Italy and Greece.

Saturday, September 01, 2007

The Big Move


We received wonderful news! Katie and Tim...and my incredible grandchildren have bought a new home and will be moving 20 minutes away. Tim accepted a new position with an advertising firm in Jackson, gave notice, put their house on the market in a week-- two weeks later their house has already sold and they have found a new house that they love. They are staying at our house in the meantime. God has worked out every single detail for them. It is amazing how everything has fallen into place. I will get to take Gabriel and Maria to storytime at the library, Trick or treating, and for long walks on campus. I'm ready to get home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home