A Place Called Home

Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands. 1 Thessalonians 4:11

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wetumpka, Alabama, United States

I am a wife of 40years and a mother of six, mother-in-law to four, and grandmother to fifteen. I completed my 24 years of homeschooling. I have lived many years of my adult life in Italy and Greece.

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Family Time





This weekend was a busy one with all the children home except for Jon, who had to work. This was baby Maria's first trip to Grandma's and we loved having a baby in the house again. Jordan even fell asleep in the chair with her while I was getting the dishes done. Grandma and Grandpa Edwards came over for a visit on Friday night and joined us again for lunch on Sunday. I love it when the house is filled with games of "Sorry", theological debates, and laughter as the kids go through old pictures from their childhood. My niece, Jaime, was able to be here also. I enjoyed having time to spend talking with her. She has grown into a delightful young woman. I continue to be grateful for the blessings and encouragement we get from our families. God has blessed us very much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home