A Place Called Home

Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands. 1 Thessalonians 4:11

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wetumpka, Alabama, United States

I am a wife of 40years and a mother of six, mother-in-law to four, and grandmother to fifteen. I completed my 24 years of homeschooling. I have lived many years of my adult life in Italy and Greece.

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Homemaking


We're back home now and I've spent the day taking down the Christmas decorations and getting organized for the new year. I love new beginnings and the chance for a fresh start.The boys and I will be beginning a new curriculum next week which I'm really excited about. They will love all of the new books, though the new grammar workbooks may not be a favorite:)I downloaded some new forms from www.organizedhome.com for my homemaking journal, and am all set for their 12 week spring cleaning challenge.As much as we enjoyed our holidays, we are both so happy to be back home.Terry has his new HUGE television set up (a gift from Jon, Justin and Chelsea)and I'm beginning to think it may be kind of hard to get him to leave all this for Italy in the summer! I have several sewing projects in the planning stages. There are simply not enough days to accomplish all that I would like to accomplish. But hopefully, with organizing my days a bit better I will make better use of my time and get to my scrapbooking, schooling, sewing, reading, lacemaking...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home