A Place Called Home

Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands. 1 Thessalonians 4:11

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wetumpka, Alabama, United States

I am a wife of 40years and a mother of six, mother-in-law to four, and grandmother to fifteen. I completed my 24 years of homeschooling. I have lived many years of my adult life in Italy and Greece.

Friday, January 19, 2007

Maria Gwendolyn has arrived!

It's been a while since my last post because life has just been wonderfully busy. We're back in the swing of things with school, we celebrated Jordan's 9th brthday on the 12th, and then left on the 13th to await our new granddaughters arrival. There was a baby shower scheduled of 2:30 on Sunday,the 14th, but Maria decide to surprise everyone and come two weeks early, arriving at 11:00 Sunday morning after a very short labor. She was 6 lbs. 5 oz. and has dark brown hair, brown eyes, and is absolutely beautiful! Gabriel , who turned 14 months on the same day, is enjoying "poking" her nose. He is such a happy child. I have loved being able to spend time with him. We've managed to get our schoolwork kept up with this week, a little sewing done...and a lot of baby holding.Katie and Tim are wonderful parents, and it will be such a blessing to watch these two little ones grow. Time flies by so quickly. I hope to be able to post some pictures soon. I'm heading home tomorrow. The boys and I have had so much fun, but we're ready to get back home to Terry. We have really missed him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home