A Place Called Home

Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands. 1 Thessalonians 4:11

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wetumpka, Alabama, United States

I am a wife of 40years and a mother of six, mother-in-law to four, and grandmother to fifteen. I completed my 24 years of homeschooling. I have lived many years of my adult life in Italy and Greece.

Monday, January 29, 2007

New Family Pictures






We had an exciting weekend beginning with a PVC pipe snapping in the laundry room spewing A LOT of water everywhere (note: it is a good idea to know where your water turn off is in case your neighbor does not answer their doorbell immediately:), followed by an elderly gentleman collapsing in front of us in line at Wal-Mart (he seems to be all right now).I finally took my sewing machine in to be serviced and mailed my girlfriends machine back to her daughter (thank you , Elizabeth, for your kind generosity!)Tim just sent me some new pictures of little Maria and Gabriel that I thought I'd share. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home