A Place Called Home

Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands. 1 Thessalonians 4:11

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wetumpka, Alabama, United States

I am a wife of 40years and a mother of six, mother-in-law to four, and grandmother to fifteen. I completed my 24 years of homeschooling. I have lived many years of my adult life in Italy and Greece.

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year





Justin and Chelsea surprised us and came and spent the evening with us. They celebrated their first anniversary last night. It's hard to believe an entire year has passed. She brought a carload of fabric samples from Ethan Allen. It was better than Christmas!! I have so many projects swimming around in my head! We've played Pictionary, toasted with Italian soda, and are now redy to salute the new year. May you all be richly blessed by God in the new year!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home